1. There are nearly 52 Muslim countries. Show one Mulslim nation where minorities are extended the special rights that Muslims are accorded in India.
2. Show one Muslim country, which has a non-Muslim as its President or Prime Minister. Show one Mullah or Maulvi who has declared a 'fatwa' against Islamist terrorists.
3. Hindu-majority Maharashtra, Bihar, Kerala, Pondicherry, etc., have in the past elected Muslims as CMs. Can you ever imagine a Hindu becoming the CM of Muslim-majority J&K?
4. In India today Hindus are 85%. If Hindus are intolerant, how come Masjids and Madrasas thrive next to every temple in every city/village?
5. Do Hindus object when Muslims proclaim five times a day on loud-speakers that there is no God except Allah?
6. When Hindus gave Muslims 30% of Bharat for a song, why should Hindus now beg for their sacred places at Ayodhya, Mathura and Kashi?
7. If Muslims and Christians are minorities in Maharashtra, UP, Bihar etc., are Hindus not minorities in J&K, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya? Why are Hindus denied minority rights in theses states?
8. When Haj pilgrims are given subsidy, why Hindu pilgrims to Amarnath, Sabarimalai and Kailas Mansarovar are denied even the basic facilities?
9. When Christian and Muslim schools can teach/preach the Holy Bible and the Holy Koran in their educational institutions enjoying minority status why Hindus cannot teach Gita or Ramayana in their schools?
10. Why post-Godhra is blown out of proportion, when no-one talks of the ethnic cleansing of nearly five lakh Hindus from Kashmir?
11. Sanskrit is communal and Urdu is secular? Sadhu is communal and Imam is secular? BJP is communal and Muslim league is secular?
12. Why temple funds are spent for the welfare of Muslims and Christians, when they are free to spend their money in anyway they like?
13. When uniform is made compulsory for school children, why there is no Uniform Civil Code for Indian citizens?
14. In what way, J&K is different from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu or Uttar Pradesh, to have Article 370, two flags and two constitutional provisions?
15. Abdul Rehman Antuley was made a trustee of the famous Siddhi Vinayak Temple in Prabhadevi, Mumbai; can a Hindu - say Mulayam or Laloo or a Sonia those self-proclaimed saviors of minorities - ever become a trustee of a Masjid or Madrasa?
As an Indian citizen, I feel these are very valid and relevant questions that every Indian, regardless of their faiths, should get answers for.